Re: [NTLK] IRDA installation problems

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 10:00:24 PDT

Morris,

Stop what you're doing and go to Eckhart K=F6ppen's website, =
www.40hz.org and
download the following programs and be done with it...

Nitro
Neo
IC/VC=20

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile