[NTLK] Newtons on the big screen

From: Jane Shadbolt (shadders_at_bigpond.com)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 06:04:05 PDT

Was watching a new German film called The Edukators last night and it
features a couple of anti-globalisation protesters checking out a database
on their Newton! so cool! It's a good film to - worth checking out even if
you miss the 5 seconds the little green screen makes it onto the silver
screen.

This is just as exciting as finding out last week that Sigourney Weaver has
a credited extra part in Annie Hall. She's Woody's date in the last shot of
the film.

I'm feeling like a train spotter!

I've had an emate for a year now and I love it..... Thanks for this great
message board which has solved pretty much all of my emate problems, except
I think I have to make a battery pack for it so it becomes mobile
again....sigh....