[NTLK] I've got my Newton 2k and eMate stolen ;_(

From: Sebastian Adorján Dyhr (sadyhr_at_stofanet.dk)
Date: Sat May 14 2005 - 03:03:49 PDT

Hi everybody.

Some days ago a buglar opened the door to the balcony in my apartment=20
on 2. floor! He must have climbed up og across from a nabour ;-(

But anyhow besides two PB G3, Lombards (one 333. one 400 MHz), he took=20=

my NMP 2000, with serial dongle both in nice condition. with two danish=20=

(swedish) keyboards.

And an eMate with a ethernet card, one of those with a flat dongle=20
cable.

What do I have to pay for getting things like this again here in=20
Denmark?

Does anybody residing here like to sell me? Or does somebodu in the=20
rest of the world like to sell?

I either case, I need knowing the price plus sending (with=20
inssourance), so I can tell my inssourance-caompany what I have to pay.

Regards,and have a nice Whitsuntide.

/Sebastian
--=20
Sebastian Adorj=E1n Dyhr http://home6.inet.tele.dk/sadyhr