Re: [NTLK] New newton page

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 02:44:05 PDT

Gary,
I took care of those problems my self, but the other
site errors, I will have to get to later.

The $4.95 one is the little plastic Bezel like piece
that is where things such as the SER001 and Sound Port
go... This I suppose would be for a down-grader, but
I mean thats still cheap, that is FREE shipping, so
its not really that bad (or at least for the fact I
don't know where else one can get such a part).

> Hmmm...Hey Frank...You stopped too soon at the
> $29.95 "like new" port cover.
> If you looked a little farther down the list, you'd
> see the "MP 2X00 Port
> Cover" for $24.95 ("replacement part"...new part?)
> and further down THE "MP
> 2X00 Serial Port Cover" (Port Cover vs Serial Port
> Cover...difference?) for

I did make a Note and correct some minor things like
that (More work though)

> $4.95. So...what?...you choose the price you want
> to pay?! Cool!!!

Well I am open to offers on any and all items.

This is why I enjoy posting here, if there is mistake
the Newt-Community will be sure to correct it to keep
there fellow Newton users safe, plus you helped me
out, I really appreciate the help...

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis