Re: [NTLK] FYI Sucess Copying MEMORY Cards on PC

From: John Royston (jroyston_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 21:32:12 PDT

PCBMAN,

Thanks for the info. I have been searching for a way to do this. I
searched the list for Memory Card Explore and assumed that this was
not known but thanks for the tip. Has anyone made images for the
program with the comms drivers that you know of? I plan to do that and
post them for the ppl who need them.

John