Re: [NTLK] Where's Paul Curtis?

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 02:08:29 PDT

On 22 May 2005, at 08:05, Charlie Ranlett wrote:

> You didn't read my post correctly; I'm not receiving a
> card, I'm looking to send my own, and more
> importantly, Paul made a public response and offer, so
> I don't understand what the problem is.

Woody seems to have decided to try and dictate behaviour of list
members lately. I'm not entirely sure why, but the common theme is that
he simply isn't reading the posts before responding, and therefore is
more often than not criticising people for no reason. See Mark J's
request for an interconnect dongle which resulted in a 'flame' from
Woody accusing him of trying to rip off the SER-001...

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)