Re: [NTLK] Where's Paul Curtis?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 07:17:15 PDT

Mark,

I don't care about commercial offers on list. I buy from and sell to
list members and feel fine about it. Pinging another list member is
frequently done, and Paul tends to disappear from time to time so it
isn't a problem to use this list to find him.
However, some software has rules as to how it is to be distributed
and we should respect them.

Woody