Re: [NTLK] Where's Paul Curtis?

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 15:59:41 PDT

On 22 May 2005, at 14:14, Woody Smith wrote:

> Richard
> you have been around the list for long enough to have seen this
> thread, if you have forgotten please re-read. I emailed charlie off
> list with a very brief explanation.
>
> <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=108688697009524&w=2

Woody, your responses are assuming far too much. You have replied to
two people recently suggesting that their posts were inappropriate and
in each case it appears that you are making accusations about what the
people you respond to are doing which are not only inaccurate, but also
appear to have been fabricated without the aid of the actual posts in
question.

I just don't get why. Where the hell, for example, did you get the idea
that Mark J was going to rip off the SER-001 from his request for an
interconnect port - something almost entirely unrelated to the process
of cloning SER-001?

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)