Re: [NTLK] Where's Paul Curtis?

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 17:55:27 PDT

Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net) wrote:

> Perhaps you would like to clarify how you read Mark's request. If it
> isn't a dongle nor a SER-001 nor a logic board then what is it=3F

It was a request for a defective serial dongle with the interconnect
port ("I would like to buy a Defective Serial Dongle with the
InterConnect Port on it"). The allegation that Mark needed it for
reverse engineering the SER-001 is unfounded -- and frankly, it is quite
absurd. To anyone intending to reverse engineer the SER-001, a serial
dongle would be of no use whatsoever.

- Michael

Michael J. Hu=DFmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de