[NTLK] New Ebook

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 20:45:04 PDT

I just completed a first aid manual for the Newton. I gathered public domain
sources from the internet and edited them into a single book. DJ Vollkasko
has graciously agreed to place it in his Newton library for everyone's use.
You will find it at:
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_nonfiction/_Medical%20and%20Health-related
/Howe,%20Matt%20-%201st%20Aid%20(2005)/

For a short time (very short) I considered replacing my Newton with a new
Palm someone gave me. One of the things I downloaded for it was a first aid
manual. When I put the Palm toy away and returned to serious handheld
computing, I thought, "Newtons should have a first aid manual." So I started
the project that ended in the creation of the above mentioned Ebook. I hope
you enjoy it. I will be posting more as I get time to edit and compile them.
One of my long term goals is a Newton Fact/reference/almanac type Ebook akin
to the popular "Pocket Ref" books. That, though, will be a long project.
There is an immense number of tables to edit.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/