[NTLK] FT: Newton 2000 (upgraded), etc.

From: Joe Anthenat (newtonlist_at_mailworks.org)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 12:19:16 PDT

I'm interested in trading away my trusty old Newton 2000 (upgraded) in
exchange for a... dare I say it... a Palm device.

I know, I know... I feel almost dirty even suggesting it, but
nontheless, that's what I want to do. So, if anyone is intersted in a
swap, here is what I have:

1 - Newton 2000UMP (upgraded) - Very good condition (2nd owner), good
backlight, screen and case, one backside door clip is loose. Always
kept in Newton leather zip case.
1 - SER001 internal serial port installed. (will include Interconnect
Dongle also, just for fun)
1 - Newton Portfolio leather zip case with embossed Newton logo, card
holders and velcro easel stand built-in. - Very good condition.
1 - Newton Rechargeable battery - Holds a charge just fine, charges
quickly and all that.
1 - Power Adapter - Very good condition, charges as it should.
1 - Newton Keyboard in leatherette case - Very good condition, seldom
used.
1 - PCMCIA 10baseT Ethernet adapter with dongle. - Very good condition,
works just fine. Always kept in the Newton.
1 - Serial-to-Mac Serial cable
1 - Keyspan USB-to-Serial adapter

So, that's what I have. What's it worth to you? I would just as soon
trade the whole kit for a Palm, as opposed to selling it outright. But
I'm game, so let me know.

Thanks

  Joe Anthenat ><>
  newtonlist_at_mailworks.org