Re: [NTLK] Software Issue. Vaporware designation

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 09:35:16 PDT

On 5/24/05, Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:
> Is there an ardent list of followers of windows 95 who still swear it's
> the best OS yet?

Unfortunately you worded it that way, no not ardent .. but some
software such as games work best under the original OS as it won't
work in XP at all.... I have long since forgotten which titles but
that's because my PC crashed (HD) took a dive so far south that 130GB
of a 200GB drive just never gave up their data back to me...

On these occasions it doesn't really matter if it were a PC or Mac...
just how much money you have and how important the data was...
--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family