[NTLK] FS: Newton MP2000 (upgraded) kit

From: Joe Anthenat (newtonlist_at_mailworks.org)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 11:29:55 PDT

I've decided to just try to sell this instead of trade it... So here it
is.

Up for sale is my Newton 2000 UMP (upgraded to 2100 specs) and all
associated accessories. Everything is in very good condition and
working.

Here's the details:

1 - Newton MessagePad 2000UMP (upgraded) - Very good condition (2nd
owner), good backlight, screen and case, one backside door clip is
loose. Always kept in Newton leather zip case.
1 - SER-001 internal serial port installed. (will include Interconnect
Dongle also, just for kicks)
1 - Newton Rechargeable battery - Holds a charge just fine, charges
quickly and all that.
1 - Power Adapter - Very good condition, charges as it should.
1 - Newton Portfolio leather zip case with embossed Newton logo, card
holders and velcro easel stand built-in. - Very good condition.
1 - Newton Keyboard in leatherette carrying case - Very good condition,
seldom used.
1 - PCMCIA Ethernet adapter with dongle (RJ45 & Coax connectors). - Very
good condition, works just fine. Always kept in the Newton.
1 - Newton Serial-to-Mac Serial cable
1 - Keyspan USB-to-Serial adapter

So, that's what I have. What's it worth to you? Please email
reasonable offers off list.

Thanks

  Joe Anthenat ><>
  newtonlist_at_mailworks.org