[NTLK] Sync & Mail Question - Lotus Notes 6.5

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 07:44:19 PDT

Hi List,

I know this question or something similar was asked back in 2003.
I've got two items:
1) My mail server here on campus is being switched from Pegasus Mail
over to Lotus Notes 6.5 as I speak...

Prior I was able to connect to PM via Outlook through a POP connection.
Right now I have a IMAP connection connected and that works fine.
I however am trying to see if I can connect directly and sync with
Notes with my Newton.
Other than that I want to know how else can I connect to at least
Notes Mail separately.

Checking through the archive one list member pose the question about
syncing and the client was Cadenza but Victor mentioned that was for
Note 4.5 and that the directory or what might be causing the install
of Cadenza not to work.
Link Below:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dnewtontalk&m=3D107264358326390&w=3D2

Victor at the time was becoming the Notes Admin at work and said he
would look into it I think...

Now does anyone have any possible GOOD news for me about this or am I
still sitting on the bleachers waiting for that home run to be hit my
way?!?!?

By the way Mark Ross commented on the thread, 'Oh no, Victor, you've
just become Modac, the Preventer of Information Services!'

Link below:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dnewtontalk&m=3D107273504303140&w=3D2

Patiently staring at my screen.
--=20