Re: [NTLK] Planning to get a MP2000

From: Hubert Napierała (hubert_at_gazeta.pl)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 02:25:22 PDT

W dniu 2005-05-28, o godz 10:58, j u s t i n.z napisa=B3(a):

> h i ,
>
> I have an offer for a MessagePad 2000 with a keyboard and I am =3D=

> really=3D20
> interested in getting it for notes taking during my upcoming=20
> university=3D20=3D
>
> years. I was just wondering what should I look out for before =
making=3D20
> this purchase? Maybe backlight life? Battery life? By the way, the=3D20
> MP2000 can use normal AA batteries right?
>
> Thanks a lot!

I was in the same situation just two weeks ago. I think you should=20
really look out for the battery life (does it have a battery pack or=20
battery tray included? If if does- it's ok. You can buy your own r.=20
batteries. But if it has a battery pack, then ask how long it lasts.).=20=

Remember you have to backup your notes somehow, so you need a dongle or=20=

a modem (or infrared cable but I'm not sure) to connect it to your=20
computer. Also ask about original stylus and ac adapter. That's what I=20=

was looking out.
Good luck
Hubert=