Re: [NTLK] Help for using Pico card

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 10:26:56 PDT

On May 30, 2005, at 1:02 AM, Sylvain Pilet wrote:

> I think the problem is with bluetooth recognition : PICO card is well
> seen by my MP2100 and [Bluetooth Setup] test is OK. But when
> launching [discover] order in [Bluetooth Setup], my MP2100 doesn't
> see any of my hardware...
>
> Does anybody have solution ??

So have you enable the bluetooth discovery mode on your phones? Hope
this isn't a dumb question, but they will not show up until they have
been manually configured to show up...

Also, does the "test" mode from bluetooth setup on Newton work all
right?

Huh, come to think of it the Powerbook with BT should show up...

Marty