Re: [NTLK] Help

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 06:12:24 PST

People. Honestly, I can't believe we have to cover this every 3 weeks or =
so.

Your Powerbook has an Ir port, no? Your Newton definitely has one. What =
the
(use your imagination) do you need a dongle or a cable for? The dongle's =
are
crap at best-cost money and are getting harder to find-not to mention =
the
risk to your motherboard and serial cables are a cost you don't have to
incur.

Borrow a card from me, or from someone and have them put Eckhart =
K=F6ppen's Ir
drivers on it and you're done with it.

I'd type out the instructions AGAIN, but I'm tired of doing that. Search =
the
archives or just go to 40hz.org and download to a card, Nitro, Neo, and
IC/VC. Do the installs, read the docs. Well, there, I told you how =
AGAIN.
Now just go and do it.

Just in case Powerbooks don't have Ir Ports, my apologies.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)