Re: [NTLK] Hi everybody. I'm new here

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 06:17:57 PST

Your Apple store won't help, but Frank will. He also has the detailed steps
to wake up sleeping beauty. And in the words of Frank, it is a step by step
process, don't think you're smarter and deviate...

http://www.pda-soft.de/faq.html

Look here & CLICK on this "IIC6a" and it will take you to the spot on the
page...

Top five questions

IIC6a My Newton won't turn on. What should I do?

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)