Re: [NTLK] The ultimate newthold?

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 14:12:00 PST

On Wednesday, November 09, 2005, at 08:54PM, <mkow1234_at_aol.com> wrote:

"I'm not completely against the holder that incorporates a keyboard, just saying that other design considerations might be available."

I'm beginning to agree. I have begun to question whether the keyboard should just sit where it's supposed to, on the desk (or lap) and the stand purely be flexible enough to hold the newton, horizontal or vertical, at a variety of angles. That's the only shortcoming of my physical set up just now. I hate having it propped up on a half brick on the desk!!

Regards

Jon.