Re: [NTLK] BookMaker help

From: Alex Lećo (alexleao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 12:46:52 PST

2005/11/17, DJ Vollkasko <DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net>:

> > I have the NewtonPress, got some success, but it crashes a lot!
>
> I found that, too. But it crashes less if you format all in an text
> processor, and then only create the table of content and title in Press.
> Maybe fix some breaks or add another space after italicized text.
> And whenever I've created a new TOC entry, I hit ctrl + s to save,
> and
> the cursor jumps from the TOC window to the book window WITHOUT
> crashing.
> This way, every completed previous chapter gets saved, I have MUCH less
> crashes and the whole thing works great for me.

Thank you I'll try these tricks.

> > I wrote a horror story some time ago (sorry, I tryied to join the
> > Newton Halloween, but not got a decent translation *portuguese -->
> > english* in time). Now I want to publish a "deluxe" NewtonBook to play
> > with (still in portuguese - I'm afraid, as you can see in my few words
> > in this email, that my horror story transforms in a comedy if I try
> > the translation my self :^).

> Man, that's gonna be the next big thing in Hollywood: Portuguese Horror
> Comedies! Like telenovelas crossed with sitcoms, only with chainsaws!
> ;=3D}

LOL

> Serious, maybe you could complete your translation (maybe any
> Portuguese or
> Brazilians who could help? Hello Luiz Petroni, are you still there?)
> and find an
> editor here... Any takers?
> Then you could do a bilingual edition, that would be great.

In fact Mr. Robinson, a very nice guy, brasilian and member of this
list, is helping me to translate the text. But any other help will be
very apreciated. I'll try also with friends an italian, french,
spanish and maybe a germany translation. Let's see.

> > Thank you again Mr. 'Kasko! I will let you know when the horror book
> > were in a library near you.
>
> Excellent, I'm looking forward to be reading you soon.

Well, I got serious troble with NTK. It can't build packages from my
BookMaker .f files... Maybe can I get some help from you?

Thank you in advance.

--
Alex Le=E3o