[NTLK] Happy Thanksgiving!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 08:24:16 PST

Greatings and Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for having access to the Newton Community through this List, including those individuals who directly support our platform through continuing developmental efforts.
I also wish to convey my appreciation to those members of the Newton Community who are considering contributing something tangible (as Michael Stuparyk expressed in his posting) help further support our platform. Have a happy and safe holiday celebration.

Warmest regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA