Re: [NTLK] Happy Thanksgiving!

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 23:39:35 PST

 Yup, a day of thanks to any and all, and to all a great night with family and friends.

But then of course we thanks every day of the year for all the help with our gear.

Just remember and be careful cause...

"It's the most enibriated time of the year"

Woo---still keeping it green, even the beer and marshmellows. ;-)

>I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for having access to the Newton
>Community through this List, including those individuals who directly
>support our platform through continuing developmental efforts.

Nice sentiments, Matt. Thank you, as well.

g.