Re: [NTLK] WriteRightWrong

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 08:53:19 PST

....very good point!
The potential for "jaggies" damage would appear to outweigh the
potential for screen scratches, for me anyway, thanks for pointing this out.

My search for the perfect protection (yah, yah, very funny, I know ;-)
will continue.

Any additional ideas greatly appreciated.

I'll have to weigh it all out.

John

11/25/05 Jake Bordens issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?