Re: [NTLK] Does anyone Know Russ Bravo?

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 15:44:29 PST

> Ia hve bought a 32 MB memory card from a Russ Bravo, it was
> advertised on this list. After paying for it via PayPal and sending
> the mail adress to my flat, I have heard nothing from him for days.
> Does anyone know this guy? Have I been tricked?

You have certainly not been tricked. Russ is a very honest
guy and a pleasure to deal with. If you haven't heard from
him, most likely this isn't because he is doing this on
purpose.

If you let me know your snail mail address, I can send you
two 20 MB cards at my expense tomorrow. If Russ' card does
not show up, I will work things out with him somehow, making
sure there'll be no additional cost for you.
If it does arrive, you are welcome to send the two cards back
(or purchase them, if you'd rather keep them anyway).

Regards

Frank