Re: [NTLK] Does anyone Know Russ Bravo?

From: Pål Unanue-Zahl (unanue_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 16:46:33 PST

No, but thanks anyway. I have emailed with Bravo, and he has sent the
card on Monday. It was probably just some email SNAFU.

Just for curiosity; how is the system with PayPal for blocking
transfers anyway? This time, the seller was a reputable guy, but what
would the situation have been if there was some other? I guess I was
a little paranoid when the replies Bravo sent didn't reach me. But
what if I had been tricked? Is it possible to reclaim PayPal money as
with credit cards? I have ordered a lot and paid with PayPal, but
always from stores.

I guess the Newton community is a very tightly knit one, as many
vouched for Bravo. Is it like a small town where everyone knows each
other?

And, does anyone have a WaveLan card for sale (and does it work with
AirPort Express + WPA?)?

Cheers!

Pål