Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Deadware (was stand alone)

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 06:43:33 PDT

Install Leapin' keyboards. It adds a very small couple of buttons along the
left side of the screen. Pressing one of those buttons brings up a menu of
keyboards to open.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41

John Hay
<snip>
Back to the pop-up keyboard thing again. If there's a way I can get the
full horizontal keyboard to appear after I double tap and the thin
vertical one comes up then I would at least have a few more options to
experiment with as you say using the shift and option buttons. Is there
any way to make this happen?