[NTLK] FS: eMate

From: Smith Family (smithrus_at_hutchtel.net)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 10:40:52 PDT

List,

I picked this eMate up about a year ago. It's in great condition, has a
good battery, and a very nice screen. I suspect that when I bought the
unit it was either new out of the box or very very lightly used. I
haven't touched this unit except to play around with the keyboard and
test it out. I hate to sell it, but money is a little tight at the
moment and I'm sure someone else on the list could use it :)

What you'll get:
eMate
A/C adapter
802.11b card (Microsoft MN-520, works great)
Original manuals (most of them, if not all)
Serial cable

I'm not sure what something like this is going for these days, so I'll
entertain offers, or maybe a trade. I could use some rackmount
networking hardware, an oldish rackmount server, or even a UPS ;P

Thanks,
Colin