Re: [NTLK] FS: eMate

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 11:18:25 PDT

I have some UPS units I'm not really using that are still functional,
are you interested in doing a trade, or would you rather have cash? A
trade might benefit us both. Is the eMate in good working order and in
good cosmetic shape? I've got so many UPS units I could offer you one
as a trade and it'll just be a wash for us on shipping. Do tell. John

10/9/05 Smith Family issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?