Re: [NTLK] Tomorrow's Apple Announcement

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 09:14:15 PDT

On Oct 11, 2005, at 9:05 AM, John Hay wrote:

> What announcement?

> Do tell.

Not a Mac user, eh?

Top 6 headlines for the last few days at http://www.macsurfer.com

* "Apple's Next Big Thing: Apple Computer reports fourth-quarter
earnings later Tuesday, but it's what the company says on Wednesday
that may grab investors' attention this week." TheStreet.com 8:12 AM
* "World awaits Apple's 'one more thing': Rumour mill predicts video
iPod or updated computers" vnunet.com 8:12 AM
* "iBuzz: Apple works its 'bombshell' magic" San Jose Mercury News
[Free Registration Required] 8:11 AM

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET