Re: [NTLK] Converge

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 10:48:00 PDT

Aposolos,

I love your response, touche!

No BT yet. Haven't even got so far as using a network card. I'm still
just re-learning all the basics again, one little step at a time so I
don't have too many balls [God, no pun intended, honest, sorry, LOL] up
in the air at one time. I learned a long time ago to just make one
change at a time, that way when something goes caffluie at least you've
got an idea it could have been due to the last change [as opposed to
changes) you made. Sorry about the unintended pun. I was going to
really lay one on you [God, here we go again, jeeze] about your clever
response but I better quit while I've still got half a chance.

Grinning and trying to restrain from additional foot in mouth syndrome.

LOL, thanks for the good laugh <GGG> My apologies to anyone who takes
offense to any implied or express thoughts due to the testosterone
effect. Ban me if you must, I deserve it.

10/13/05 Apostolos Koutropoulos issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?