Re: [NTLK] Sheepishly...

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 03:53:57 PDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Sheepishly...
From: Martin Joseph <martyNT () barknaturalpet ! com>
Date: 2005-10-14 6:13:19

>On Oct 13, 2005, at 9:41 PM, Paul Jerry wrote:
>
>> Okay, I have been at the wifi thing for 4 hours now, and I have no
>> idea what
>> I did, but it now works - web pages and email both.

Congrats!

>> Thanks in advance for any help that was forthcoming. I will try and
>> post my
>> set up, in case it helps others, once I figure out what I did here.
>
>I think Woody fixed it telepathically.

Giving the word "mind hack" a new meaning...

Oi, Jerry, documenting that be much brilliant! You see people trying
this all the time at NTLK, and when they fail at Wifi, they give up the
Newton completely. Quite a shame, if all it'd take be a most-detailed
"Complete Moron's Manual" at the Wiki, describing all the packages and
where to get them, order of installation, config steps, etc. And I'm
sure Woody would mentally guide yer writing on that... As well as
others helping check the Wiki.

Cheers,

D.