Re: [NTLK] Sheepishly...

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 08:32:38 PDT

Yes please! =20

Shalom.=20
A Complete Moron, awaiting the publication of his eponymous Manual...

NewtonPad: the computer of tomorrow =8B yesterday.

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/

~~~ On 2005/10/14 11:53, DJ Vollkasko at DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net wrote ~~~