[NTLK] Pro-level letter formatting

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 06:31:20 PDT

A minor correction...

The full version of AvailWorks IS available on UNNA. About a year ago, I tracked down the fellow (Can't recall his name at the ,moment, but he's a decent fellow) who had developed and marketed this program. He generously granted us permission to make AvailWorks publicly available. Just hunt around on UNNA, and you will find AW. I wanted to scan and upload my original AvailWorks user guide, but the guide is a rather oddball size of 3.5" X 4" or thereabouts.

Matt K.

"Availworks is a pretty good page layout application (and more ), but was discontinued when OS 2.1 and NewtWorks came out so sadly no grey font."