Re: [NTLK] Converge

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 03:07:24 PDT

I'd have to agree whole-heartedly with this. But as a simple quick and
dirty utilization of the Newton, say in the case you might have your
Newton with you but not your cell phone for some reason it would be a
last resort solution to make a cell call.

10/17/05 Martin Joseph issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?