[NTLK] Internal Memory Expansion Project; Final Call

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 05:34:11 PDT

Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 8:31:31 AM Eastern Standard Time

If I don't hear from someone(s) then this project will never leave the
ground. I don't have the technical expertise to coordinate that side of
the plan.
Yes, this is a repost of my prior cry for a volunteer this past Tuesday,
see the post on List, here's a snip:

Regarding the possibility of putting together a one-time production run
of 12 MB internal memory chips .......

.....Email me off list if you are not IC engineeringly challenged by the
technical side of this simple task, have the know how and the vendor
connections, I'll handle the business and finance side of it all and
we'll get the ball running in a matter of weeks.

First things first, I'll need to hear from people who can handle the
former part of the above plan, the technical side that is. You would
certainly be entitled to be compensated as would I a small fair pittance
financially for the time and effort, the expense of which would be
spread across the quantity of the number of chips ordered and have
little impact on the price to our group members. Then if any are left
over I'll just retail them online at double or triple the cost, etc to
dump them.

Email me at OceanCity_at_mac.com

John