Re: [NTLK] Internal Memory Expansion Project; Final Call

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 12:03:45 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Martin Joseph
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:53 PM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Internal Memory Expansion Project; Final Call

Read the archive. Dave Humphries(SP?), who made the excellent SER-001=20
and the emate memory upgrades, already has the capability to do this on=20
his own. He also happens to have the knowledge and understanding of=20
how hard it actually is.

If you are interested in helping moving this along, I recommend=20
contacting him directly off list and asking if there is anything you=20
can do to assist him.

Marty

-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D

   LOL! Marty don't be too hard on John. He's a Newton 2x00 user like =
many of us who would like to see a little more internal memory to work =
with. John's just trying to help as he can.

   You're right. It is not that we don't have the business or technical =
help (again not committing anyone here, just affirming) the only unknown =
is, HOW MANY would buy this if made, and HOW MUCH would people be =
willing to pay.

   That's it really. I've sent the message out asking for help setting =
up a poll for this, and then after that, the Newton Community will help =
determine wiether this happens or not. :D

 |||=20
 )|( Doctor Clu
/ | \ =20