Re: [NTLK] Keyspan SX Serial Card Question

From: Mr. David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 08:49:08 PDT

I have one of those cards, works quite well, I found I didn't need
any drivers under X, didn't use it under Classic on this particular
Mac. One issue is that under OS X the card does prevent sleep :-(
I am actually looking to sell or trade my Keyspan SXPro Serial Card
(4- miniDIN 9 connectors) and if anyone is interested let me know - I
would love to trade it towards a Keyspan USB-Serial Adapter.

David