[NTLK] What's a Custom Audio Dongle?

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 06:38:51 PDT

What in the world is this "custom audio dongle" and can you provide
information and/or specs on where to buy or how to build? Can you post a
photo ?

Also, sorry to see you must part with your beloved Newts, but I think
for the TWO of them plus all the accessories your 550 US dollars number
sounds very reasonable. I already have 9 [nine] 2x00's, otherwise I'd
take you up on your offer on the spot. You should have no problem at
this price point. Of course, if we all appreciate you giving we members
on the List first crack at the lot, but if you're not getting any action
I'm sure that you will on eBay. If you sell the lot on eBay I would
STRONGLY recommend breaking up the lot into two. You're cutting your
market demand by more than half when bundling TWO items together as the
number of folks willing and able to purchase the same items twice is
slim. Just a suggestion. Granted a Newton "dealer" would be in a
position to bid, but they too will not pay a premium the way two
separate buyers would.

John

9/18/05 Thomas Hart issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?