[NTLK] Memory cards

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 23:19:38 PDT

Hello Thoma,

You may use your PowerBook, but not to read the cards...

You may simply back up you're entire Newton, with the old card inserted,
to your PowerBook, using for this the Backup option in NCU.

Then restore your Newton, with the new card inserted : NCU will copy the
files that were on the old card onto the new one. Isn't that a cunning =
plan=3F

Best regards,

Andreas

Le mardi 20 septembre 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :