[NTLK] Trademark/Tradename

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 09:21:46 PDT

I tried searching on wikiwikinewt for "Trademark" to see if there was an
information pertaning to the Newton Trademark, who currently owns the
rights, etc., but the search came up blank. Probably Apple still has the
rights to the Newton Tradename/Trademark, but I don't actually know this
for a fact.

For example, if one wanted to do a production run of new Newtons, 2200's
or whatever, who would they contact for licensing? Just curious. TIA, John