[NTLK] [FS] Newton 2000

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 15:06:35 PDT

This is NOT my Newton, NOR do I know the seller, but was just trolling
on eBay to see what Newton stuff is selling for and stumbled on what
appears to be a very good deal for someone selling a Newton 2000,
bidding to expire it says at Sep-26-05 19:27:08 PDT, that's PACIFIC TIME
which I believe would be 10:27 EASTERN TIME tonight. AGAIN I have
NOTHING to do with this nor will I be bidding on it but here's the URL
if you want to look for yourself:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/NEWTON-MESSAGEPAD-2000-Apple-Message-
Pad_W0QQitemZ5810025462QQcategoryZ27966QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

Remember to patch back together the above URL as it's probably getting
wrapped and wrecked.

If this is considered an inappropriate post to this list IM'M SURE I
WILL BE SO INFORMED, and only mean to help out. I have no ulterior
motive, and don't know if this post is deemed OT, inappropriate, or
anything else.

I make no representations whatsoever about this or any other Newton, now
or ever, bla, bla, bla.

Byebyenow, John