[NTLK] ReNewbie Questions...

From: Darren Larson (junk_at_dlarson.tv)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 17:03:31 PDT

Greetings Newton-talkers,

Call me a re-newbie. I'd retired my 2 2100's some 5 years ago but I dug
them out to show to my now 12 year old some cool history... he's taken to
it in a big way. Now he's using one at school for taking and drawing his
class notes - but before he gets too deep into this I need to find a way to
export and print his mixed text and drawing newt-notes... NKU doesn't seem
to get me there. Would RCU and Notable handle this?

Also, with the other Newt, I'm thinking I could use a light, portable email
machine for times I don't want to drag about my laptop and I am really
impressed that Newt's can now do wireless. Is there a place out there
where one can buy wireless cards that are compatible direct or is it always
find-what-you-may on eBay?

Thanks,
Darren