[NTLK] Re(2): Implant MP2x00 Accelerator

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 21:40:23 PDT

Maybe I'm thinking of an actual processor "upgrade" where you replace
the processor vs. accelerating the standard one. Anyway, my mind is
feeble and something in the far darkest regions of my tiny brain
triggered when I was reading the original post. I am probably mistaken.
Perhaps instead of using TinyURL I unwittingly used TinyBrain instead ;-)

9/27/05 William Pociengel issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?