Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Implant MP2x00 Accelerator

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 22:18:00 PDT

John Hay wrote:
> Maybe I'm thinking of an actual processor "upgrade" where you replace
> the processor vs. accelerating the standard one. Anyway, my mind is

you mentioned implant, here is a picture of one, if i can find the
saved (i think) webpage from the original i' aim it someones way.
right now i have a final exam in 2 days a a major paper to complete.
so i'm backlogged from stuff i already said i would do.

william

http://shop.pixsolution.com/catalog/