Re: [NTLK] Original HW recognition from Russia?

From: Andrei Chichak (agchichak_at_compusmart.ab.ca)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 15:11:19 PDT

At 01:32 PM 9/30/2005, you wrote:
>I believe that the old company's name was ParaGraph

I believe you are correct.

A few years back (1998) I went to the Windows CE developers conference. One=
=20
of the people that I met there was one of the owners of ParaGraph. His=20
company was picked up by Sun Microsystems and they had ported their system=
=20
to CE as well as Palm.

As I remember, the 2x00 recognizer is not from the ParaGraph code base. The=
=20
1x0 series used an early version of ParaGraphs code. Apple's code does not=
=20
include ParaGraphs other recognizers, where you could enter 2+2=3D and it=20
would reply 4.

Andrei

Andrei Chichak

4024-120 Street