[NTLK] Re(2): Original HW recognition from Russia?

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 18:52:52 PDT

Turns out this HWR topic has been extensively discussed many times over
on this List, so it's really non-productive for me [us] to speculate and
comment, not that this thread is very interesting and informative to
some of the newer List members. I have not had time to look but I
believe there are extensive archives on the subject. If you find any can
you simply post the URL's ?
This would be great, TIA, John.

9/30/05 Andrei Chichak issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?