Re: [NTLK] Mad Newton

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 08:30:25 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: maynard@jmg.com

   Hi,

   I'm looking at Mad Newton, the mp3 player, and I have a simple
question: Where is the audio out jack on my MP2100? The internal speakers
don't seem suited to high fidelity playback... --M

--
You have two options...
The ability to make a Audio/Out port, perhaps the most workable solution (because of parts)