Re: [NTLK] [ANN] OPML support for IC/VC

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 14:32:34 EDT

Eckhart, you are wonderful,

I just transferred my first OPML file, and it was totally seamless.
The Newton outline was in my download folder, I used "Open With" to
get it to MyMind, I hit a few buttons, tweaked the MindMap, and had a
beautiful output that I saved as a jpg to share with a collaborator.
The process took about 30 secoonds.

That's incredible.

That I used bluetooth file transfer to get the new packages ONTO my
Newton was already beyond excellent. Blunt has completely changed the
way I interact with this hardware. Thank you for making the user
experience on my Newton completely new and different.

And the OPML download is amazing. I haven't gone the other way,
though. I'll try that next.

Michael