[NTLK] [ANN] OPML support for IC/VC

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 00:19:49 EDT

Hi,

I released IC/VC 2.5.1, Neo 1.0.1 and ntox 1.9 on http://40hz.org/.
If you install all three packages, you should be able to send and
receive outlines and checklist in OPML format (used by e.g.
OmniOutliner) via all transports which support sending of text (such
as Blunt). It's not perfect yet, there is for example a limitation of
around 512 bytes per outline item, and mailing outlines still
requires some copy & pasting, but I hope that it's otherwise usable.

I also made two changes to 40hz.org: I'm using a Wiki now for
maintaining the pages, and I will put all packages for download
exclusively on SourceForge in the future. That hopefully avoids
issues with packages out of sync on 40hz.org and SourceForge. For our
Windows challenged friends, I'm also going to start to package the
software slightly different, with the .pkg files and the source .sit
files in one .zip archive.

Enjoy,

Eckhart