Re: [NTLK] MAD Player does not like my tunes...

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 17:49:04 EDT

I don't know much about the MAD player, but how well does it handle VBR encoded MP3s?
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

Douglas Starnes <doug-doug@earthlink.net> wrote:
  I have been poking around with the MAD Player and the iTunes plugin. When I
load a 16kbps, 11.025 kHz, 317.1k song (appx 3min 10sec), it loads the file
name and gobbles up the right amount of space. When I *try* to play the
song, nothing happens. Songs with higher (above 16kbps) rates fair no
better. This is true for any song I attempt this with.

To verify my installation of the software, I loaded a 64kbps, 44.1 kHz, 43.4
k sound byte and it works perfect.

What I am doing wrong? Why can I not play full songs?

Don't You Love Mistyping URL's....